Burberry Her will be available from October 2018 on Burberry.com and at select Burberry boutiques. It will additionally be available at specialty beauty retail and department stores globally and online.
ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
Cara Delevingne is captured by Jurgen Teller in a series of candid images around her home town of London, and recorded her own rendition of ‘Maybe it’s because I’m a Londoner’, a song dedicated to the city she loves, as the campaign’s accompanying soundtrack.
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Her Eau de Parfum is a vibrant, fruity and floral fragrance created by master perfumer Francis Kurkdjian. It opens with a burst of red and dark berries, featuring floral notes of jasmine and violet at the heart, with a base of dry amber and musk.
Top notes: Red and dark berries – blackcurrant, blueberry and raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine and violet
Base notes: Dry amber and musk
“Her Eau de Parfum by Burberry is unique because it is a memorable signature. To achieve that, you need a strong accord, an olfactive story that translates your vision. The combination of these sunburst berries and British spirit blended with the ambery musky accord brings this very unique signature. You can immediately recognise when someone is wearing it. It’s a signature scent.” Francis Kurkdjian
ABOUT THE BOTTLE
The new bottle is inspired by the archival design of Burberry’s first fragrance, ‘Burberrys for Men’, which launched in 1981. Made from smooth curved glass, the bottle can be personalised with engraved initials on a gold charm around its neck.
Her Eau de Parfum 100ml, 50 ml, 30ml and 7.5ml
Body Lotion 200ml
Shower Gel 200ml
Perfumed Deodorant 100ml
THE CUSTOM SNAPCHAT FILTER
The campaign will be supported heavily via Snapchat and consumers will be able to engage via a custom Snapchat lens, Geo-targeted Snapchat filters around London and Burberry Her Giphy stickers for Snapchat and Instagram.
• Founded in 1856, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctive British identity
• Burberry designs and sources apparel and accessories, selling through a diversified network of retail (including digital), wholesale and licensing channels worldwide
• At 31 December 2017, Burberry globally had 205 retail stores, 199 concessions, 57 outlets and 47 franchise stores
• Burberry is headquartered in London. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange (BRBY.L) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Its ADR symbol is (OTC: BURBY)
• BURBERRY, the Equestrian Knight Device and the Burberry Check are trademarks belonging to Burberry that are registered and enforced worldwide